Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tis' The Season

Peace and quiet. And pure joy. That is my life right now as I sit curled up on the couch by the sparkling Christmas tree while listening to the sound of soft Christmas music in the background. The smell of my red apple wreath candle is making my mouth water. My hubby is out with a friend and the girls are asleep, hopefully dreaming of sugar plums, candy canes and good ole Santa himself! I should be folding laundry or cleaning/organizing something. But, there moments are rare. So I think I'll just sit here, curled up, and enjoy this time to reflect on all the blessings I've been given and think about how much fun the girls are going to have this Christmas! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing their wide eyes on Christmas morning when they see what Santa has brought them. I'll have to admit that I'm quite anxious about devouring some high calorie boiled custard and homemade candy too!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment